Nigerian fashionista and event host, Denrele Edun has emphatically stated that he has no interest in the institution of marriage as he opens up on his love life on social media.
Denrele Edun bemoaned that he does not get the same love he gives and stated that getting people to reciprocate the same measure of love he gives out is a great challenge.
He also recounted how his mother bought a diamond ring for him just so he can use it to propose to a lady because all his mother wants is for him to settle down, however, he has decided not to marry and he further put on record that he is currently dating himself.
“I am not interested in the institution called marriage. I can say this because I am in control of my decisions. I set my principles, follow my guiding philosophies and do only what I want to do. I have not been lucky with love. I give out a lot of love but I do not get the same measure back. It is very hard to find people who genuinely reciprocate the kind of love I give.
“I know people will question my sexuality because we live in a society where people are constantly under pressure and different forms of discrimination. Recently, I saw a story claiming that I was in a relationship with a male artiste but I don’t react to such claims anymore. I just want to be myself. I will not get married and still be unhappy. I am currently dating myself.
My mother once bought me a diamond ring. She just wanted me to settle down. I have sacrificed a lot to take care of my family. I have been shouldering responsibilities since I was 11 years old.”
- Heartbreaking! Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept…
- How Florida Man Steals Girlfriend’s Engagement Ring…
- See How Kodak Black Propose To Fellow Rapper Mellow…
- Man Narrates How Teenage Girl He Bought A Sewing…
- See What Lady Found Inside A Meat Pie She Bought In Onitsha
- See Shocking Thing Lady Found In An Eggroll She Bought
- Lady Who Allegedly Ran Mad In Viral Video During Her…
- Diamond Platnumz – Kamata