According to her, they should judge her by her deeds and she made this known in a recent post she made on her verified social media handle on the popular social media platform, Instagram.
The post she made reads;
“Don’t box me I Am not my Clothes.
Judge by deeds not by what the eyes feed.
I know some souls who wear long coats but to give 50 naira is a problem. Oh and jealousy na their body wash.
Just be open-minded love knows no Garment
if you see typing mistakes.. just know I’m Dyslexic.”
Read some comments the post got below;
advantage_wardrobes – But should be done in moderation
iam.__rosie – This is the content I signed up for🔥🔥🔥👏👏👏
mizroseyy – I guess the bikini 👙 pictures is loading and we’re waiting go girl 🙌🙌
ifeyinwanweke – Uriel, you don join urban women. We Africans do things in moderation. Are you not your mother’s daughter
cutestafrican – Well said!!! “I’m not my hair” ❤️💯
temmiey_ – So why did you delete the post nah UUu .! Please don’t let people’s perception of you get to you .!
king_sandrah – Why do you even care about what people say, please do you! ❤️
- Reality TV Star, Uriel Reveals “I was still broke…
- BBNaija star, Uriel Oputa says “I Cannot Have a…
- BBNaija Star Tacha Replies People Accusing Her of…
- BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Acquires New G-Wagon Mercedes Benz
- BBNaija Star Tacha Tell Fans “Don’t Expect Me To…
- BBNaija Star, Venita Akpofure Shares New Wet Sexy Photos
- Reactions As BBNaija Star Trikytee Set To Release…
- Zimbabwean High Court Judge Under Investigation Over…