Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Job Title: 3PL Assistant Regional Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: 3PL Assistant Regional Manager
- As 3PL Assistant Regional Manager, you will report to the Regional Manager and support in establishing and maintaining a working relationship with new and existing Partners within the specified region.
- You would drive regular operations with the hubs and maintain excellent Partner engagement and a good customer service experience.
- Monitor daily operations of operational offices within the region.
- Provide support to hubs on daily Dispatch activities
- Drive processes and procedures with clear expectations using defined metrics
- Drive compliance on agreed KPI’S and delivery dates
- Monitor regional customer satisfaction and drive continuous improvement
- Monitor rider performance and compliance
- Conduct regular partner visitation to perform audits and compliance checks where necessary.
- Monitor shipments milestones that are reported and ensure that PODs are available for all deliveries within 24 working hours of delivery having been made.
- Ensure daily reporting, weekly, quarterly, and operational KPI are maintained
- Ensure continuous improvement at partner locations
- Conduct regular hub training where necessary
Qualification and Experience
- Effective communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Ability to take ownership and initiative to address partner issues.
- Proficient in organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good Analytical skills
- Good Intra and Interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Crisis Management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Availability to work extra hours when needed, including weekends and holidays.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online